The USC Evolution hyperechogenic needle is a single injection cannula with 360° reflectors for peripheral blocks under ultrasound and 20° bevel.
– Ergonomic transparent handle with Neuroaxial connection according to ISO 80369-6.
– Centimeter marking every 10 mm to check the insertion depth.
– Pre-connected to a 600 mm transparent extension line with Neuroaxial connection according to ISO 80369-6
– High visibility from different angles (360º) and depths
– Low penetration force which reduces patient’s pain
– Direct visualization of the diffusion of local anesthetics