Advantage of ultrasound guided regional anesthesia methods.
- High success rate
- Safe performance of blocks
- Direct visualization of neuronal and adjacent anatomical structures
- Direct visualization of needle placement and spread of local anesthetics
- The individual blocks are cheaper in comparison with other techniques in regional anesthesia
- Amortization of high standard ultrasound equipment after 2500 blocks due to high success rates (with very low conversion rates to alternative anesthesia methods),