The single-injection stimulation needles by Temena are designed for peripheral nerve blocks with stimulation.
The superior treatment of the cannula provides a better glide between the patient’s muscle tissues and reduces the risks of injury.
Needles for peripheral nerve bocks with stimulation
- UPA: Neurostimulation needle with pencil-point bezel
- UPB: Neurostimulation needle with 30° back-cut bezel
- UPC: Neurostimulation needle with 20° bevel
- Single-block ergonomic hub that reduces the risk of leakage and guarantees better handling of the product
- Centimetric marking to control insertion depth
- 2 mm female connection compatible with all neurostimulators on the market.
Length available: from 21 g to 24 g
Size available: from 25 mm to 150 mm
Product available with Luer and NXFit connection
For more information, please contact your trusted distributor.